im jealous of people who can have fun colored hair and look good
(Source: sadskatchewan, via imactuallyreallyconfused)
I forgot the word “reindeer” today so I described them as “Christmas llamas” why
(Source: yamasks, via imactuallyreallyconfused)
"1) Eat better. You have a chalkboard; use it. Make menus. Plan meals.
2) Read at least one chapter of a book for fun each day.
3) Go on a drive once a week. Have no particular destination other than a stop for iced tea. Put on music and see where you end up.
4) Listen to a record straight through without doing anything else. Sometimes music needs your full attention.
5) Doodle. Who cares how shitty of an artist you are? Give it a shot. Create.
6) Go to coffee shops. There’s a million in the city. Get out of the house for a while.
7) Ask a friend to go to dinner. Simply as friends and for no particular reason. Pick up the bill.
8) Allow yourself to fall in love. Let things happen. See where it goes. Take the risk."
Joshua Angell || Eight Things To Start Doing (via outcamethesun)
this is magnificent.
(Source: joshwritespoetry, via austrahlias)
"Something else is hurting you - that’s why you need pot or whiskey, or screaming music turned so fucking loud you can’t think."
- Charles Bukowski (via ugeuhqfbqgoqhng9q)
(Source: mytheatreofcruelty, via carolineflack)
is ugly an emotion bc im feeling it
id rather fall in lava than fall in love
I want to sit with someone at 3 am and talk. Like really talk. I want you to tell me what keeps you up at night, that dream you keep having, what certain songs make you feel like, what you think happens after death. Talk to me about your family and your dreams.
"I demand unconditional love and complete freedom. That is why I am terrible."
- Tomaž Šalamun (via rauchwolken)
(Source: larmoyante, via nahshaw)
MY OPINION ON THINGS CHANGE FREQUENTLY AS I LEARN MORE STUFF ABOUT THE THING PLEASE DO NOT HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE FOR SOMETHING I SAID THREE YEARS AGO
(Source: kissmyforeheadwhenimdead, via pizza)
"And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you."
- The Chaos of Stars (Kiersten White)
(Source: wordsthat-speak, via carolineflack)
do you ever have those moments where even if you’re not romantically involved with someone, you see someone else start talking to them and you just kinda wanna hiss and throws things at them because fuck you that’s my person get your own
(Source: xatus, via pizza)